You loved it when it was just us playing some new pieces; you'll love it even more now that we're - dig it - incorporated! Yes, it's true, we've got the IRS paperwork to prove it. Your admission fee may even be tax-deductible...
This evening's show will feature, in addition to set design by the charming scrapworm, the following new works:
- WILLIAM BRITTELLE: Math [electronics]
- BRIAN CHASE: Fiction Shorts [clarinet & percussion]
- JASON FREEMAN: Darker [piano, voice] Text by Mark Strand.
- PETER HESS: Trios I-III [clarinet, accordion/pedal steel, bass]
- DANIEL LASAGA: Vicious Cycles [string quartet]
- PAT MUCHMORE: PortRait of the ArTist,**NYC2001 [cello & electronics]
- FRANZ NICOLAY: in exchange [chamber orchestra & two voices]. Text by Megan Nicolay.
- KEN THOMSON: Untitled [clarinet, alto sax, cello, bass]
- JOHN WRIGGLE: Dead Cat Bounce Suite (for Paul Chuffo) [string quartet & percussion]
Hubert Chen • Paul Chuffo • Jean Cook • Karen Correa • Amy Justman • Jen Kidwell • Dan Neustadt • Susan Oetgen • Matt Pavolka • Enion Pelta • Pete Rende • Eric Rockwin • Tim Ruedeman • Eric Shanfield • Courtney Wrenn